Summer is "officially" over but lucky for us Amelia Islanders, we still have a few weeks of beautiful beach days in-store! When asked what my ideal day consists of, it's most certainly "a beautiful beach day that ends with friends laughing around the table!"
If you don't still have summer inspired cocktails on your mind, you're not truly living the island life!
Our favorite sip of summer is the Cranberry Martini! Cranberry, Lemon Orange, Citrus Infused NON-GMO vegan cane sugar!
Lance's Cranberry Martini Sparkler
12 oz. Camp Craft Cocktail infused with Vodka
Equal parts Sparkling Limeade and Cranberry Juice
Limes & Blueberries (for garnish!)
1. Infuse Cranberry Martini Camp Craft Cocktail and Vodka in the fridge for three days.
2. Strain the infusion.
3. Pour your strained infusion into a pitcher.
4. Add 12oz cranberry juice.
5. Add another 12oz of sparkling limeade for a citrus touch.
6. Taste, add more limeade or fresh lime juice
7. Mix it up!
8. Pour and serve!
Don't bust out the pumpkins just yet, bust out the CAMP and enjoy one last taste of summer before it's too late!