It's officially beach season here on Amelia Island. Our favorite time of the year! Last week we kicked off the festivities with a little seaside cocktail hour. Yummy appetizers, snacks in the sand and a view that can't be beat! Today we're sharing our essentials just in case you too want to take advantage of a little alfresco dining this summer! We can't recommend it enough.
Our Cocktail Hour Must-Haves:
- Kassatex Beach Towels: These fluffy stripe towels are big enough to serve as a blanket which makes them an essential for picnic style soirees!
- Cocktails: Y'all know we're partial to our Camp Craft Cocktail mixes! We always have a batch soaking so that we're ready to bring the party in a pinch! The local duo behind Camp Craft Cocktail created their product with community in mind, so they're designed to serve 12! Ps. The new aromatic citrus flavor is divine!
- Uashmama Wine Cooler: Made in Italy from water and stain resistant paper (yes, you read that right!) our Uashmama wine tote is the perfect carrier for your favorite bottle of Rosé! These also make a unique gift for your host or hostess!
- Ice Bucket: Versatile and practical - our wrapped woven ice bucket is definitely a beachside necessity!
- Wine Glasses: Metal glasses are a must on the beach (or by the pool!), easy to clean and you don't have to worry about anything breaking! We're currently stocking beautiful gold metal glasses that fit right in with any decor!
- Wood Serving Board: If you haven't been serving your charcuterie out of a wooden fish, you've been doing it wrong! It's an unexpected detail that won't be forgotten.
- Cocktail Napkins: We've loaded up the shop with nautical inspired cocktail napkins perfect for summer entertaining. Lobsters, fish and shells... oh my!
- Woven Market Tote: Our best-selling tote this season is a gorgeous moroccan basket-like bag big enough to store all of your goodies! Our favorite detail? The stunning leather straps!
This summer we're bringing a few of the luxuries of the indoors... outdoors, and hoping for our best summer yet! Entertaining with our people and making memories at the beach! What more could we ask for?!